Skip to main content

tagged- but not in a bad way!

Rach passed this on.. so here goes

1. Yourself: Jude
2. Your girlfriend/boyfriend: elusive
3. Your hair?: wild at the mo.. think its the damp
4. Your mother?: lovely
5. Your Father?: the sweetest man
6. Your Favorite Item: errr..
7. Your dream last night: about teaching- think my kids had SATS?
8. Your Favorite drink: tea
9. Your Dream Car: one that doesn't lose power to all systems at 70mph on teh motorway like mine just did..
10. The Room You Are In: my office/ study.. which sounds better?
12. Your fear: that I just ate somethinng a bit dodgy that might make me spew
13. What you want to be in 10 years: vicar (well maybe archdeacon but that depends on my chosen route to Bishop!)
14. Who you hung out with last night?: Kate, Sarah, Michael, Jeff
15. What You're Not?: small
16. Muffins: double choc
17: One of Your Wish List Items: WW series 1-7
18: Time: twenty first century
19. The Last Thing You Did: put my trainers on
20. What You Are Wearing: see above (also other things)
21. Your Favorite Weather: autumn, crisp mornings with low sun!
22. Your Favorite Book: Watership Down
23. The Last Thing You Ate: see above.. or below if it does make me barf!
24. Your Life: varied.. ever changing
25. Your Mood: up and down
26. Your body: loved
27. Who are you thinking about right now? David Cameron! Weird huh!
29. What are you doing at the moment?: this
30. Your summer: sabbatical
31. Best part of your life: i think sixth form.. such an exciting time to be alive

Comments

rach said…
Nice, except you're supposed to answer each one with a single word. I think Suse wrote that in her blog but I didn't - left it to you intuitive people to suss out for yourself.
Jude said…
rules schmules... there are too many in this world to bother with the small ones!

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering What I Enjoy..

Occasionally I forget things. Some stuff like birthdays, names and stuff is a normal human thing, and I don't sweat it so much. But I also forget some other stuff which is not so good. I forget what I enjoy. I don't know how it happens but it does from time to time. And its at these moments that I need a bit of help remembering. So- this is a request for help. What do I enjoy doing? What gives me joy? Leave me a comment.

A Broadside: *plot spoiler* for Tory sympathisers

Today some alarming social equality data was released. It said what we all know: if you are poor, you have less opportunities in life. For every £100 a month less income than the median you start school one month behind developmentally. Your vocabulary aged 5 is half what it is for a rich kid if you are in the bottom ten percent of income. Housing tenure stats are even worse. "Only 4 per cent of those of working age living in social housing have degrees, and nearly half have no or only low qualifications. Only half of men and 42 per cent of women of working age living in social housing are in paid work, compared with 89 per cent of men and 81 per cent of women in households with a mortgage." Social housing: by its nature, is grouped (london people ignore this, you are the freaks not the norm). That means that we have allowed ghettoes of poverty and low attainment (not just in a SATS way either). Now it would be easy, and some daft Tory has already done it, to pin this on