Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tarot for beginners

In my quest for chicken (protein craving what can I say!).. I stumbled across a brochure for local adult education courses and found out that our illustrious Government seems to think its OK to fund a course in Tarot card reading! A bit of me is highly amused at the thought of tarot for beginners (comes with a warning not to act on anything in case they just can't shuffle) and Intermediate Tarot (will predict illness but not death!!)

However I'm also a bit miffed that its OK to have courses in the occult funded by local government (and therefore central government). I suspect that if I were to go to them witha proposal to teach beginners prayer, they would tell me that I can't do that because of it being "religious"....

Hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have FREE leads for your business. Hey, these are free for the asking. All you need to do is visit my website.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Michael said...

Interesting. Why don't you try asking for funding for a prayer course?